I wish that my school played music throughout the hallways ALL days of the year. And people could send in requests and such ): but then again, I know people who love Miley Cyrus and Jo Hoes would be all over that shit like toast on bread. Today in the gym with Jackie n Kayla &friends, there was a Sophomore vs Freshman jeopardy game, and even if We weren't involved, it was still fun.
I'm getting really lazy with homework. and I mean like horribly annoying what the hell lazy.
And secretly, yet not so secretly anymore, I am excited for Twilight - no matter how many ridiculously savaged and demented fan girls are out there, I am excited.
Today marks the official first day that snow has touched the ground since last winter. With all seriousness, how can you not like the snow? Little white cotton balls of icy, yet still powdery water; all the magnificence of the world cannot deny it's beauty! But the existence of this forces my already thin and not totally apparent lips to be chapped beyond all reasonable terms.
On the other hand though, this holiday and changing of the weather reminds just how numb I Feel. And I don't like it. No matter how unbearable I thought it was before, this puts a whole new meaning to Pain.
Shut up Hollus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment