If Chen thought that putting Jaclyn, Joe, John, Sam, Will and I all in the same group was a smart move, then he was right, IT WAS. Even if we didn't do anything. c:
I'm happy it's Friday tomorrow. This week has stretched way beyond the 7 day limit. Whether it be just because I went into a very alien-like stage of my life over night, thus making my thoughts and behavioral differences seem so new to me, or whether it be the fact that this week may have been generally very slow for everyone.
And I can't wrap my head around the fact that 4 days ago I couldn't go 5 or 10 minutes without crying, or while breathing in, having to hold back tears.
But honestly, hugs and friends and laughs make it both better and worse. It gives me a chance to be like my old self again, but I catch myself in the moment and I feel out of line, like laughing, smiling, and blushing, shouldn't be what I'm doing.
And when I get out of this stage of being a cynical, poetic, whiny prick, then I might feel better.
To put it in the most simplest terms that I possibly can, I feel like my mind and body are two very separate, and very different entities. They don't match like two puzzle pieces, nor do they get along like life- long best friends. They don't correspond, or even react to each other anymore. They are on two opposite sides of the globe and I'm stuck here on Cape Cod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment